The Jacaranda Experience
Camden Jacaranda Festival
Saturday 24rd November 2019
4pm to 9.30pm
The family fun day of the festival – something for everyone!
Plans are underway – favourites from last year and exciting new additions, so check back for updates.
Saturday’s activities include:
- Markets throughout the evening / night
– with lots of quality stalls for fun and shopping (with Christmas only weeks away)
- Dine under the Jacarandas on Argyle St
– sample the fare Camden locals and stalls have to offer
– dining areas are available throughout the festival
- Santa’s Tent
– a Gold Coin donation to a local charity
– an opportunity to take a Santa Selfie
- Santa’s Mailbox
– post a letter to Santa in Santa’s mailbox – it will be around town before the festival (check facebook for locations)
– Santa’s mailbox will be at the Christmas Tree roundabout during the festival.
- Children’s Activities and Amusements
- Camden’s Community Christmas Tree Light Up
– Mayoral Christmas Card Competition Winner announced, then will help light the tree with the Mayor.
- Jacaranda Trees Light Up
- Two Stages Providing Music and Entertainment
Saturday 23rd Nov – Argyle Street in Camden will be closed between Elizabeth Street and Murray Street early – 11.30pm