The Jacaranda Experience
Camden Jacaranda Festival
Saturday 23rd November 2019
4pm to 9.30pm
Family Fun Christmas Celebration
Saturday’s activities include:
Markets throughout the evening / night
– with over 100 quality stalls for food, fun and shopping (with Christmas only weeks away)
Dine under the Jacarandas on Argyle St
– sample the fare Camden locals and stalls have to offer
– dining areas are available throughout the festival
– a Gold Coin donation to the Dilly Drought Drive
– an opportunity to take a Santa Selfie
– post a letter to Santa in Stanford’s Special Delivery mailbox
– Santa’s mailbox will be at the Christmas Tree roundabout during the festival.
- Children’s Activities and Amusements like Jumping Castles and amusement rides.
- The Mac CASH GRAB Winners – Watch them Grab for Cash.
- Two Stages Providing Live Music and Entertainment
Main Stage Entertainment:
- Katie Parry & Taylor Swift Tribute Show from 6.30pm
- Luke Koteras & Chris Sebastian after Tribute Show
- What’s On the Main Stage
- Stage Two with the School of Rock
- Mayoral Christmas Card Competition Winner announced, then help light the Camden Council Community Christmas Tree with the Mayor.
- Funnell’s Electrical Light up their 50th birthday with the Council Community Christmas Tree
- Jacaranda Trees Light Up
Saturday 23rd Nov – Argyle Street in Camden will be closed between Elizabeth Street and Murray Street early