The Jacaranda Experience
Camden Jacaranda Festival
Saturday 24th November 2018
3pm to 9.30pm
The family fun day of the festival – something for everyone!
Saturday’s activities include:
- Markets throughout the afternoon / night
– with lots of quality stalls for fun and shopping (Christmas is only weeks away)
- Dine under the Jacarandas on Argyle St
– sample the fare Camden locals and stalls have to offer
– dining areas are available throughout the festival
- Santa’s Tent sponsored by Country Club Gledswood Hills
– a Gold Coin donation to the Dilly Drought Drive
– an opportunity to take a Santa Selfie
- Santa’s Mailbox sponsored by Stanfords
– post a letter to Santa in Santa’s mailbox – it will be around town before the festival (check facebook for locations)
– Santa’s mailbox will be at the Christmas Tree roundabout during the festival.
- Children’s Activities and Amusements
- Camden’s Community Christmas Tree Light Up
– Mayoral Christmas Card Competition Winner announced, then will help light the tree with the Mayor.
- Jacaranda Trees Light Up- sponsored by Inspire Energy
– Jacaranda Primary School Writing Competition Winner announced, then will light the Jacarandas.
- Two Stages Providing Music and Entertainment
- performances from local Schools, Dance & Talent schools
- performances from Gemma Lyon and Ben Sekali from The Voice
Saturday 24th Nov – Argyle Street in Camden will be closed between Elizabeth Street and Murray Street from 9:00am – 11.30pm